Here at Castle Care, we have some expectations.
Certain campground guidelines are necessary to ensure a better experience for management and for fellow campers.
Some examples of rules we would like campers to follow include:
- Use of ATVs, mini-bikes, off road motorcycles, guns, archery equipment and fireworks is prohibited.
- Only 2 vehicles per site. Vehicles must be licensed and operable.
- Speed limit is 9.5 mph.
- No commercial activity is allowed.
- Pets are permitted but must be leashed and under control. Pet waste must be cleaned up immediately. No dogs are to be chained up and no kennels allowed.
- No trespassing on property outside campground.
- Quiet hours are observed from 12:00 midnight until 8:00 a.m.
- Outside refrigerators or large electric appliances prohibited.
- Vehicles prohibited from river level.
A full list of regulations will be provided to you upon discussing a campsite with management.
These and other rules are designed to promote a positive experience for yourself and other campers. We do not wish to create arbitrary guidelines. These clear expectations help us manage and promote one of the best campgrounds in the region.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation.